HIGHLIGHTS OF CMRH, ONCOLOGY
- Integrated Tumour board discussions with treatment based on standard internationally accepted guidelines.
- Protocol based treatment.
- Qualified team of super specialists.
- Prevention programmes including screening for early detection of cancer.
- Best Radiation Oncology facility available in Mysuru ( with 5 electrons energy ).
- Integrated personalized treatment at a very affordable cost.
- State of the art imaging and technology to identify cancers at their infancy.
- Multi slice helical CT , Digital mammography , Sono mammography Endoscopies ( Gastro Scopy , Colonoscopy , bronchoscope ) ERCP , endoscopic ultrasound for maximum precision.
- A centralized lab with all the bio markers and a dedicated Onco-pathologist to identify cancer.
- All Biomarkers and Immunohistichemosty being done in the lab.
- Palliative care in all forms for patients with advanced cancer to provide pain relief , nutritional support and surgeries to relive pain , jaundice and intestinal obstruction.
Medical Oncology :
- Personalized Cancer Chemotherapy.
- State of the art Day care Chemotherapy center. Facilities for In-patient wards and Private rooms for Chemotherapy, with trained oncology nurses.
Radiation Oncology :
- State-of-the-art linear accelerators
- Three-dimensional conformal radiation therapy (3-D CRT) combining digital diagnostic imaging, powerful computers and specialized software to tailor or “conform” the radiation beam to the shape of the tumor.
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), the latest advance in 3-D CRT, permitting delivery of high-dose radiation to a tumor while minimizing dose to other tissues.
- Stereotactic radiosurgery, which uses precisely focused radiation to treat tumors and other abnormal growths in the brain, without any incision.
- Whole-body radiation in conjunction with the bone marrow transplant program.
- Brachytherapy, in which tiny radioactive “seeds” are implanted to treat prostate cancer.
- High-dose rate brachytherapy, which delivers radiation to the prostate without implants.
- Radioimmunotherapy, using monoclonal antibodies that deliver radioactive isotopes directly to tumor cells.
- Radioactive plaques for ocular melanoma.
Surgical Oncology :
- Optimum Tumor control with maximum preservation of organ function so that the patient returns to normal activity as early as possible is what we believe in.
- Complex Head and neck resections and Reconstructions.
- Complex resections for advanced malignancy.
- Gastric intestinal and Gynecological Resections.
- Organ preserving surgery ( breast and limb conservation )
- Chemoport insertions.
- Surgery for palliation.
Call Our 24/7 Helpline Number