OVERVIEW OF CARDIOLOGY
At ClearMedi Hospital, the Department of Cardiology is one of the best departments of the hospital, serving patients suffering from different forms of heart disease. ClearMedi homes a dedicated team of Cardiac Surgeons and Cardiologists, providing comprehensive, multidisciplinary care to patients suffering from heart diseases or disorders.
The Department of Cardiology at the ClearMedi Hospitals offers complete medical diagnosis and appropriate interventions, including conservative and Interventional Cardiology procedures and surgical treatment. With specialized experts trained in congenital heart disease for both adults and children, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, heart valve disease, and heart rhythm disorders, ClearMedi provides best treatment for all heart diseases in the country.
Apart from specialized cardiologists and cardiovascular surgeons, the doctors’ at ClearMedi are exceptionally trained in Electrophysiology, echocardiography, Interventional Cardiology and radiology. The doctors of ClearMedi perform a variety of diagnostic tests and procedures that helps in in-depth analysis of disease and outlining the treatment protocols
TREATMENTS AND SERVICES
- Radical and Femoral Angiogram
- Radical and Femoral Angioplast
- Electrophysiological Radio Ablatio
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Percutaneous Trans Mitral Commissurotomy (PTMC)
- Emergency Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
Cardiovascular diseases are common among newborns and infants, and at ClearMedi, we ensure cardiovascular services are given equal priority for the children. Pediatric cardiologists trained in treating children work together with other pediatric specialists to diagnose and treat children and adolescents.
- Antenatal Fetal Echocardiogram
- Balloon Dilatation of Stenotic Valve in Neonates, Newborns, and Children
- Counseling following a diagnosis of congenital heart defects in Neonates, Infants, Children, and Adults
- Hemodynamic evaluation of Complex Congenital Heart Diseases
- Device closure of abnormal communication such as Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA)
- Device closure of Septal Defects such as Ventricular Septal Defects (VSD) and Atrial Septal Defects (ASD)